She is Skinny
My daughter is of 14 years and is quite skinny. Can any safe injection help her gain weight or any diet?

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Dong give any injection or supplements to gain weight help to Gian weight natural through diet and exercise. I cna help with 4-5 KGS muscle gain in month

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. There is no injection to make her gain weight, if there was, then people would have stopped eating. Your question is about weight and you have not mentioned what her height and weight is. How are we supposed to proceed further.  Give her a high protein diet and make her eat often. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi I understand your concern. But you need to check on her energy levels, her activities are upto normal level or not. If that's OK, then you need not worry that much. You can also check about the built or stature of family trends from both the parents, at this age. Sometimes hormonal imbalance or worm infections in stomach can cause such issues. So, first please check on all these. Then connect to us  with details of her weight n height. We shall definitely help you with your queries.