Sharp shooting pain while passing stool
Past 2-3 months I have been experiencing sharp pain in the lower back while passing stool especially when I apply pressure.the pain disappears when I relax.but since yesterday the pain is refusing to die.kindly advise

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
Do back exercises daily.... Eat high nutritious food... Drink plenty of water....