Sharp pain above stomach
Since two months I am experiencing sharp pain above my stomach and below the heart and also behind exactly in the same place. The pain will be so severe that I feel I can't bare and can't live long. The pain persists for 5-10 minutes and then vanishes like a magic without any after effects. I feel perfectly normal after that. I started experiencing this kind of pain when I used to eat egg and later now I get it every now and then even when I don't eat egg and I am not understanding what is the reason behind this. Please suggest what could be the issue so that I can come out of this.

You should have peptic ulcer disease You need upper GI endoscopy to reach out proper diagnosis
should consult Gastroenterologist
you can take antacid