xxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.in
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cysts and have been recommended operation which is due in few weeks. At the moment I am suffering from acute pain in the left lower pelvic area.i have taken the recommended pain killer but of no use.what to do now?

Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
operation  can  b  avoided.   there  are  many  drugs  n  injection s  available  . operation  is last  option.see  gynaec.  
Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
we can avoid surgery. Endometriosis and associated cyst has high recurrence rates. Best option is to suppress menstruation for a couple of months with medications. Take adequate analgesics