Shacking my hands
Hi I have a problem in my hand, it trembles very much. Please gave me suggestion for this. Thank you

Hi dear it might be due to nervous temperament A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+158
Chat with a doctor
Homoeopathic treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Dear,  don't worry Consult any physician physically u wl get cure definitely
Share me some more details Amy addiction Consult  me
Take homoeopathic med. Nux vomica200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.
Join free e-course on Vedic knowledge of 'simple healthy living, and high thinking' This could be the luckiest day of your life. Join now at www.joincourse.com It will help you become a better practitioner of any path and profession which you follow
Hand tremors are caused by many conditions from Psychological to endocrine. Pl cosult me on line or your Physician for needful.