About hand
Sir my problem ia that . i m medical student in savli homoeopathy my hand n all finger are slightly trembling so can catch tightly the injection or any other d

I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

+186
Chat with a doctor
Hello there. Since you are a medical student, I hope you know that it's a very incomplete history you have presented here. Consult a physician in person. Regards
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
First do diagnosis & then only take treatment.

Left hand feels tight