Sexual problem
I used to masturbate twice a day occasional,is this made me infertility,I used to do it thrice a time,now trying to stop this act,what are the side effects,is there a wayto cure?  aftermasturbating I'm getting terrible pain while pissing,Im getting feel to pee after practice,it cures after atime,it affects my sex life?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi masturbation will not make you infertile don't worry...masturbation twice or thrice a week is ok...daily masturbation that too 3 times a day is not healthy...you have to divert yourself to other parts of your life...practice yoga etc...consult psychiatrists they will surely will help you
Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
Masturbations are not harmful. It helps a male partner to take away the emotions. Just relax. Don't do it frequently.  Control it gradually. U will settle.  Rest assured