Sex in periods

Yesterday in have sex with a prostitute who was having a period I have noticed that she was having a period then I stopped sex n taken my condom and went home and had shower I have used 2 condoms blood stuck to my condom will there any chance having any HIV please give me feedback

Hello there we undertsand your fear and your feeling too. This is general state of mind when a person has sex with a unknown person. It is advisable that if you have intercourse with a stranger you need to use any form of protection. It is good that you have followed it. Then you mentioned that your partner was menstruating. You are in no way at risk if the condoms are intact. You may think of it if they were torn. And then you dont know whether the partner you had intercousre with might be or might not be the victim of HIV. Just reassure inve again. Thank you