Sex erection

I have erection problem. During course I lose my interest.also I have stone in my kidney. I am average in body.
views-icons 17 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex erection

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Consult sex therapist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?