Penis erection
Doctor i have a problem of penis erection...im 25 year old boy when im trying to have a sex with a girl,my penis is not erecting and not getting inserted im very much worried about this kindly help me out with some solution

Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or avail courier delivery option. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar Pune Cell :9270777731