Lost sensitivity in penis

I'm feeling lost of sensitivity at the head of my penis. Earlier when I do masturbate, I felt some erection but now I'm not feeling anything. I not yet married...how can I get back that sensitivity? What is the reason for this ?

Harisha N L

I guess you are describing about erectile dysfunction....Erectile dysfunction may be due to many causes as many physiologic, hormonal, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections... most of the times it will be psychological but other conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out..treatment mainly depends upon underlying cause if its psychogenic counseling with psychiatrist with meditation, yoga etc will help...they may prescribe certain medication as well to maintain erections..if its orgainic cause it should be dealt accordingly kindly consult psychiatrists they will do the needful.