Severe uticaria and inflammation $rashes
I have severe uticaria, Inflammation and rashes. I've seen a dermatologist, GP, Etc all have given me Allegra and steroids. I then took homeopathy for a year and didn't have any issues but now suddenly It has reoccurred and is increasing. I now am trying ayurvedic.. But no avail... What can I do?

Until unless the causative is removed, full recovery will never happen. It will keep coming back. Detox and nourishment is the way forward. Remove all inflammatory and antigenic foods, immediately you will find improvement of 30 tp 40 percent. Start with avoiding wheat and milk and see the quick improvement.
Let me know if you need further help

The first and foremost is to identify the trigger and causative factor. Once you avoid them the symptoms will resolve. Meanwhile you should consult a dermatologist who can help you manage the symptoms.