Severe Panic Attacks
A friend is struggling with depression, Panic attacks and God knows what else? Intially Petril helped him but overdoses of this pill has aggrevated his condition and now he has stopped going outside, calling anyone and even his job. We have taken him to every psychiatrist around. Please suggest who to consult in Delhi.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Petrol or clonazepam will only help in controlling the symptoms. For an overall improvement it is useful to have other non habit forming medication as well as psychotherapy. A comprehensive treatment plan will benefit him and those around him. You can choose a psychiatrist based on your area of residence. Hope this helps you.. Leaving your friend untreated is going to worsen his condition, and also be mindful of him developing petrol dependence... Seek help at the earliest..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.