Severe Pain in thighs
I am playing cricket after along time and so there is severe pain in my thighs. Sometime I am not able to stand upright. It's been 4 weeks now and the pain has reduced a bit now but it still there. Is there anyway to deal with this pain? Please advise.

Dr. Harisha N L
Nothing much to worry...Take steam bath or hot water bath along with OTC medications...do not limit your daily activities...do relaxing exercises... you can go for massage therapy as well if pain is persists long... Fallow above you will be fine in a week or two.. Regards