Severe pain in the vulva
My vulva has swollen with a red bump like thing severe pain unable to walk and sit day by day its size is becoming bigger what should i do please help me
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition But this is a condition that seems like which needs prior examination by a specialist namely gynecologist as it is a swelling need proper intervention to get a relief. Just consult a gynecologist contour locality for your relief. Plot one on your practo and consult her as soon as possible. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?