Sperm Ejaculation at vulva
Hi when I am doing intercourse, sperm ejaculated at outside vagina itself. I think in vulva. Ill that sperm can swim inside vagina automatically? Is there chance for pregnancy

No chance u should deposit sperm near cervix then only there are chances of pregnancy and the main thing is u should do sex in her fertile period
consult me privately for more details

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+162
Chat with a sexologist
Not at all if u have ejaculated outside vagina... Relax
Yes chance Sir take proper counselling for this Consult online with me
if any signle sperm inside vagina by any means, chances there