Irritation in the vagina vulva area
Hi, I'm 40 and I have been constantly having irritation around the vagina vulva region, mostly in the labia.i have tested for uti, done cbc haemogram etc all normal.hba1c is 6. Showed to a gynec who has given me surfaz ointment. But it's not helping. The irritation is more like burning due to heat. I'm not sure how to explain. The gynec has also done a physical check and it's all normal except that it's dry. Could this be a symptom of menopause or heat related? I sit for about 6 hrs but I do take breaks in between. I'm not sexually active either. Please suggest what this could be as it's causing anxiety and discomfort. I have a cyst between my anal and vaginal area. It's not an Abscess just mild swelling for which i have taken antibiotics and sitz bath. It does not bother me though. It's just there. Could there be a connection. Please let me know. Thank you

It can be due to several reasons.. Plz consult... Need more details... Wetness can be the reason for this problem... Have u done ur hormonal level check??
for further information consult me privately
Consult a dermatologist.
consult online
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat or call me online