Severe pain ankle above
After I dance every day I am having a pain above the ankle for both the legs. I am applying oil and doing massages. But still pain is bothering me a lot because I am not able to walk at all after my dance class. I'm confused about the issue. Can any one help me out?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whenever you post a question kindly do provide basic info like since when you have this pain. Since when have you started dancing? Some pain will definitely be there because you are using your feet in more ways than usual. You can take a tab. Voveran-sr 75 twice a day after food for 3 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
This appears to be mechanical pain due to dance classes....still do blood ESR and CRP to see inflammation If you have recently started dance...you continue it and can start NSAIDs