Severe Headache
Sir/Mam, I am suffering from severe and sometimes it goes heavy headache in different parts of my brain . I am facing this problem for 2 months. I don't have fever , nausea , weakness or anyother problems . My headache is one sided and sometimes it is in left side,sometimes right side /forehead /temple /back side / ear side . My vision is also good no any blur vision or double vision . I can sleep comfortably as I don't feel it when I am sleeping but whenever I am working or ealing or in any other action it groes up. I am much worried about it and about any tumor or any other brain dieses although I did not get any brain insury in my life but still I am worried. KINDLY HELP ME OUT. With Regards,

Dr. Apoorva Kumar
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Lucknow
get a CT scan done....it will clear all your doubts. seems like you have migraine type headache . kindly consult a neurologist and take proper treatment