Severe Headache

Sir/Mam I am facing severe headache in different parts of my head from last two months. It is one sided and grows when I am in action or movement or in light. It feel it sometimes in forehead,neck part,left side,right side ,back side ,temple,upside ,eye side also but different sides at different times. I don't have fever ,nausea or weight loss or any other problems . I m physically fit . I am worried about this. Plz help
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe Headache

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Jain
13 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | Neurosurgeon
At your age and as you have described the headache, it looks like a vascular headache. Consult a good Neurologist or Neurosurgeon in your city and problem will be solved
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?