Severe Cough
Hello My son is 5month old and from few days he is suffering from cough and from 2days he is not taking milk properly,not sleeping, showing uneasy behavior. I have consulted a doctor which prescrib me Medicine but even after 4days no such better in his health. Plz request you to kindly respond.

Syrup levolin add
Can you Pediatric otrinoz nasal decongestant nasal drop twice a day for next 3days. If still not well please visit your doctor again for reassement. Can add syrup. Chericoff LS 3ml 3 times a day for cough.
be in touch with your pediatrician