Severe back pain
My mom is suffering from back pain due to severe back pain due to a hairline fracture on the spine years ago. She is unable to walk and is taking pain killers. What can we do to help her recover faster with minimal pain. My mother hates going to hospitals.

Hello.. Well generally for spine fracture we suggest bed rest..but it should have been done when she got injured..it looks like she has not taken care of it well ..you can also get physiotherapy done..i suggest you to consult orthopaedician get examined..please do not take pain killers as it has side effects...pain killers is for temporary relief only...thank you