Severe back pain

My mom is suffering from back pain due to severe back pain due to a hairline fracture on the spine years ago. She is unable to walk and is taking pain killers. What can we do to help her recover faster with minimal pain. My mother hates going to hospitals.
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe back pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well generally for spine fracture we suggest bed rest..but it should have been done when she got looks like she has not taken care of it well can also get physiotherapy done..i suggest you to consult orthopaedician get examined..please do not take pain killers as it has side effects...pain killers is for temporary relief only...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?