Severe back pain
Hi, My husband is suffering from back pain from last few days. This is a spinal pain n he has stopped using the pillow also but still the pain is getting increased day by day. Please help n let us know which specialist to consult? Thanks, Anchala
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Poddar
Laparoscopic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
consult an orthopaedic surgeon. Also use hard mattress for sleeping /lying down. prefer to use stool instead of chair.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?