Sever neck & shoulders pain
My mother 59yrs having pain in neck & back shoulder from a week. Now it's unbearable can suggest any pain killer until we get the test done.pls help

Any over the counter painkillers will do. But get her tested if this persists.
Thanks
- Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. - Keep no pillow under the head. - Avoid painful acts & activities. - Fomentation with warm water. -Let the part not be exposed cold. -Do mild exercises for the affected part.- neck and shoulders. -Any way it may be tried, --. Ugesic (Piroxicam) 20mg 1tab od x 5days --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1tab OD x 10 days. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. This treatment has been  suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. --Wish  a quick recovery & good health For exercises you may visit my YouTube channel- Dr. N C gupta  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)