Septoplasty surgery

Hello, I have deviated septum in the left nose. I am considering to get a septoplasy surgery to get it removed as it blocking my airway, just use the right to breathe. 1.How much does the surgery cost? 2. How many days rest is required after the surgery. 3. How long will it take from the date of consultation to the surgery date 4. what kind of surgery procedure will be chose. I need to take time of work. As long as you guys give me approximate details, I can arrange accordingly. Thank you for your assistance. Kind regards Rahul GURU

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please drop into my clinic so that I could examine you and suggest the exact solution. As for costing, that depends on many factors. Remember it is your nose that is at stake....it defines your entire appearance...try to get discount Surgery at your own risk....make sure you get it done by a good ENT Surgeon with great feedbacks from previous patients!
use this app to find my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar and take an appointment. I promise not to disappoint you.