Senstivity in teeth

I am suffering from sensitivity in my teeth. I have not used my right set of teeth for long and it has plaque. I underwent cleaning. But still sensitivity is sustaining. Do I need to go for some other treatment or my problem will be resolved slowly
views-icons 46 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Senstivity in teeth

Dr. Shashwath Mysore | Orthodontist
There are multiple reasons why you may be experiencing sensitivity( exposure of cementum or dentin/decay/gingival pocket/abrasion/erosion). Firstly a correct diagnosis needs to be done  before deciding treatment plan. I would recommend you to visit a dentist in person and get a clinical examination done.
Regards
Dr.Neha Shashwath,
Ora Dental Care,

Mysore

Hi..you need scaling and filling if needed to stop sensitivity.

Regards

Dear, If we do not used any side of the oral cavity, there will be heavy deposit of plaque and calculus. It is good that you had gone for the scaling and polishing of your teeth. But scaling and polishing is not the remedy for the sensitivity of teeth. There are many reason for the sensitivity of the tooth like enamel loss because of faulty brushing, attrition, abrasion, root recession, carious tooth etc. So, Better visit to your dentist and get it diagnosed. After diagnosis take the proper treatment against the cause. In case of further detail visit website:- www.faridabaddentist.com Thanks & Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent Faridabad
visit to your dentist