SENSITIVITY TO RCT TOOTH

Hai, recently i have done wisdom tooth extraction and RCT to molar tooth doctor said capping will be done after a month due to bone loss and he done bone grafting to that tooth, after 3 weeks i am getting sensitivity and i think tooth has loosened a bit. May i know whether there is a problem to the tooth.

Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Aurangabad

Rct with treated tooth can also be the reason apart from the gum reason. Kindly see a Endodontist for the same
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello..if you think that tooth has loosened,go for second opinion and check up done..as such tooth looks fine .There might be other factors which can be found out by clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Karan Chauhan
Dentist 12 yrs exp Allahabad
sensitivity present does show that re rct should be done if mobility then force applied for extraction of tooth is more and more might solve problem get u r self checked to oral surgeon  if he can rattify u r problem
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 3 yrs exp Bhopal
Go for re rct as rct is not done properly because at root apex 2 to 3 mm pulp is still present which needs to be extirpated
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 8 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, usually when we remove wisdom teeth there will be certain amount of bone loss expected at back side of the tooth in front of it and hence sensitivity may persist for few days...that is only temporary and heals with time.... Now, as u also said about moving teeth...I have two things in mind: 1. Whether at the time of removal excess force was directed to the front tooth also, so that, I went loose. 2. The graft placed for infected and hence leading to loose tooth. I suggest you to take second opinion from an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who can address the issue correctly. Regards Dr Nikhil Singhvi,MDS(OMFS) Max Super Speciality Dental Clinic West Marredpally, Secunderabad