Self harm.

I think i need a doctor or consultancy. Each and every second i feel to kill myself that too for silly reasons. I get tempered easily.. Feeling weakness,lazy.. Feeling like nothing left in my life. Being a fresher for life is tough, need a job, but dont want to stay in mumbai. Want to go somewhere rush is less. Want to go where greenery is present. Please help me out, i am getting mad day by day.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Dear young lady, as per the problems mentioned by you here. I can suggest you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist or a psychologist near you at the earliest. You would require a comprehensive assessment, and a further plan of management can be decided mutually by you and your therapist. A psychological intervention in my current understand is likely to benefit you maximally, may be as per assessment need of short term medication can be decided. Hope this helps you..