Self harm.

I think i need a doctor or consultancy. Each and every second i feel to kill myself that too for silly reasons. I get tempered easily.. Feeling weakness,lazy.. Feeling like nothing left in my life. Being a fresher for life is tough, need a job, but dont want to stay in mumbai. Want to go somewhere rush is less. Want to go where greenery is present. Please help me out, i am getting mad day by day.
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Dear young lady, as per the problems mentioned by you here. I can suggest you to seek a consultation with a psychiatrist or a psychologist near you at the earliest. You would require a comprehensive assessment, and a further plan of management can be decided mutually by you and your therapist. A psychological intervention in my current understand is likely to benefit you maximally, may be as per assessment need of short term medication can be decided. Hope this helps you..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?