Seborraic dermatitis on eyebrow
I had seboraic dermatitis and was given flutivate and tacrolymus 0.3% for a period of one month. I was also using ketoconazole for dandruff. It stopped for a while and is reoccurring now again. I do not have dandruff problem as well now, it has reduced and almost gone! But they eyebrow seborraic dermatitis is reoccurring. Also skin around eyebrow looks very light and shiny.

It can be improved with specific medicine...Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Recurrent seborrheic dermatitis requires oral antifungal therapy.. consult online for further evaluation and treatment..