Sciatica n testicle pain
I have pain in my both lag manly above the knee with my testicle pain..pain is not very big..always pain is minor bt irritating me such pain.pain is happen all time on and off.mainly pain is off most of Time. It happens mostly 6-7 hour per day when am sitting and at the time of sleeping mostly. Can sciatica pain also leads testicle pain??? Pain is starts almost from 2 years back n till now .its sciatica or something else?? Plz help me..thx.my height 178cm n weight 76 kg. Sometimes pain is on my back side and sometime in my inner tight with my testicle also hurting. At one time pain is happen only one side either right lag or left.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

It may be Orchitis, consult a sexologist, you may need antibiotics.