Scalp psoriasis

I have severe itching in my scalp and it looks like ugly. What is perfect treatment for my problem.

Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

Homeopathic medicines can cure ur problem in 3-4 months time but detailed case taking is required..u cn switch over to medicated shampoo and oil till them.patanjali had good results
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. If you have been diagnosed as having psoriasis, as the header suggests, then homoeopathic medicines can help you. Consult a homoeopathic physician privately for proper medication. Regularly wash your hair and do apply coconut oil. Regards
Dr. Sai Vivek Areti
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello, Itching in the scalp can be due to various reasons. Different ailments manifest differently. Firstly, is your scalp itching associated with scaling? Secondly, is the itching severe? If so, when is it more and does it even cause bleeding? There are the various questions you might be asked if you visit a homeopathy doctor near you. Homeopathy has wonderful remedies and it can certainly cure your scalp itching.
Try to avoid scratching your scalp and picking out the scales if there are any. Don't irritate the scalp.
Dr. Sharwari
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Pune
Hi ,if your scalp has itching with falling of scales possibility of scalp psoriasis has to be diagnosed and ruled out before it spreads do consult a homoeopath and get treated as homoeopathy has got good results and ability to treat your ailment.