Saggy breast
I am 24 i have nurofibroma and my breast is very saggy and loose I want to make it tight . Moreover I have small lumps like near nipples what can be done?? You can find nipple difference and saggy, loose Breast plz provide solution .

Go for exercise atleast 1 hour.

+185
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry  Consult  any  good physician  physically  better Avoid multiple  trial
For saggy breast ,I can treat success fully . share me  on line for further query regarding your problem.
consult me online with full history and report for complete cure and relief.
Don’t worry with allopathic medication you will be 100 percent fine .. Just contact me on my private chat window for full details...
Age 24 Saggy and loosness Take proper treatment in Ayurveda Consult  me on WhatsApp Eight zero zero six seven four three four zero one
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hi dear  a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services