Running nose and cough

My daughter is having running nose and cough for quite sometime now. Consulted doctor many times and he suggested that its common to get such cold and cough because of Bangalore climate.We even got her X-ray and CBC done and the  report was normal too.We have tried many syrup and drops but it keeps coming back.

Dr. Deepak Patel
Pediatrician 8 yrs exp Delhi

Hi,  Follow these precautions : - Avoid cold drinks, ice creams. - Avoid fried things from outside. - Give seasonal fruits like oranges which boost immunity. - To built adequate immunity give enough vitamin c in their diet in the form of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits & salads, - add few drops of lemon juice in their meal. -Teach them to cover their mouth while coughing /sneezing. Treatment : Give Cheston CS Syrup 5 ml SOS I hope this has helped you. If you have any more questions  Wish your child good health.