Root canal treatment

I have to done a root canal treatment in one of my teeth. Kindly suggest which practice is better and how much does it charge?

Doctor Answers (2) on Root canal treatment

U can go for rotary root canal treatment..prognosis is good with it..
Rates may vary from in which area you are getting treatmeent.and quality of treatment  provided.
Oral manifestation and xray gives clear picture.
Dr. Sarika Agarwal Ghaziabad | Dental Surgeon
RCT or root canal treatment is done to save an infected or traumatized tooth werein the pulp or the central nerves and tissues of the individual tooth is no longer in a  state to survive that means its infected either bcos of caries or a trauma.but since the tooth is not mobile it can be saved by cleaning the tooth and canals of root,once the infection isunder control its filled with an inert material like guttapercha and sealed,a crown is given to restore the form and function.
rct can be done in 3_5 visits and the cost ranges between  2 to 5 thousand rupees.
there us a provision for single sitting RCTS ALSO these days!
its one of the best ways to save and retain ur natural teeth!
its my clinical experience that its one of the best ways to save your natural teeth!