Root canal cost

I had a cavity in my molar tooth which ignored because there was no pain. But recently it started to become sensitive and mild pain. Later on the pain became unbearable and i diagnosed that the tooth decay has reached the nerves and now I need a root canal to cure it. Extraction can be ignored as thankfully the decay isn't extremely worse. Being a student from out of station, I am a little limited on budget and Now I need to know how much would a root canal cost me in North Delhi? P.S. Any lead will be helpful. Thanks
views-icons 101 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Root canal cost

Hi.. No need to worry as still you can save your tooth by root canal treatment and make it strong by putting cap. So, go as advised for the root canal and save your tooth. Cost varies from dentist to dentist. Usually 2500-3500 and crown cost extra. Regards
It is unfortunate that your decay was neglected and now a root canal is required. If you had gotten it treated at that stage you would've saved yourself from pain and the additional cost of a root canal. The cost of treatment will vary based on the location, kind of clinic, experience of the doctor and materials used. It can range from Rs. 2000- Rs. 7000. While I understand that you have a student's budget, do not neglect your health by going for cheap treatment or to an unqualified doctor. Do you research in the area to find a good clinic which will have reasonable treatment cost. And don't forget, root canal treated teeth require a crown after treatment. Neglecting to complete the treatment will result in failure requiring extraction of the tooth. All your effort and money in saving the tooth will be lost. Hope this helps.