Risk of pregnancy
I delayed my periods using medicines for having physical relation with my partner and we had unprotected sex. I took a I-pill. But I neither had any nausea or bleeding. And haven't got my periods. It all happened 2 days back. Should I wait? Or I'm pregnant ?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. It is unlikely that you can determine if you are pregnant within two days of intercourse. If your delayed period is missed by seven days you might want to do a urine pregnancy test and if that's negative repeat the test after two weeks. If you are unsure what's going on it would be best for you to see your gynaecologist. Best wishes