Ringing in ears
I am having ringing in years from a month...I have shown to ENT too..they have given tinnicar, monticope tablets, I have done even hearing test,my hearing is 100% normal,I have even done audiometry test, they said there is no problem,and said there is small disturbance in Middle year,the doctor who tested said it's curable,but when I showed to my ENT doctor,she gave those tablets which I said..since I had ringing when I stopped tablets,she said to ignore the sound thats what I can do,so I am too scared if this is not curable at all.. please respond for this..if it's curable or not, And as I said ,I will have ringing from 6PM only,but your saying that my sound masks due to day sounds,but that's not true..my house is too silent entire day..and we see TV and make noises at night itself,so I don't know why I am having ringing... please say if it's curable, I am too scared, please say what can I do, I am attaching my audiometry report.. kindly look into it

Don't get panic It only happens after 6PM then problem is psychological and you need  rehabilitation therapy
consult online

First up, Majority of cases of ringing(Tinnitus)in the ear don't have any serious cause, so don't worry. Your Audiogram is within normal limits. I suggest you listen to faint music to mask the sound especially when it is quite. Take a MRI scan of Brain to settle once and for all that this is a benign problem.
Relax, Masking therapy
MRI Brain is suggested if needed.