Ear wax cleaning

I had been to a ENT in pashan,pune for ear wax cleaning. The doctor said that he uses machines unlike other ENTs to remove the wax and it would cost me ₹2000 fr both the ears. Kindly provide approx cost for removing ear wax fr both the ears. Also recommend a good, reliable and reasonable ENT in and around pashan area, pune

Doctor Answers (2) on Ear wax cleaning

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
It is worth spending that money as it is very safe, hygienic & practically painless. I charge about ₹1400 including consultation to do the same here in Bangalore. Once ear is cleaned properly you need not do it again for at least a couple of years. NEVER TRY TO CLEAN YOUR OWN EARS WITH COTTON BUDS OR METAL PICKS OR SAFETY PINS; NEVER PUT EDIBLE OILS IN YOUR EAR; NEVER OCCLUDE THE EAR WITH COTTON; ALWAYS LISTEN TO MUSIC ON IPODS AT LEAST AUDIBLE VOLUME. All these steps will ensure clean wax-free ears.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well.. For claening ear wax the cost would vary from set up to setup...you can search in the Practo app for help... You can as well try using de wax ear drops which will help you in clearing the ear temporarily.... Take care ...do not use ear buds....thank you..................