Right tonsil enlarged
For the last 4 months, I'm seeing my right tonsil enlarged but not sure if it is too significant to be a cancer. My tonsillar lymph node is also palpable. Do you consider this is too enlarged by looking at the photo? Also my right wisdom tooth has cavity. Can it be a cause of swollen lymph node and enlarged tonsil.

plz not worry sir it’s congestion ( redness) so start using tab cefpod 200mg daily twice for 5 days , tab zerodol-sp twice daily for 3 days , tab montek-Lc at night for 5 days... and do regular salt water gargles... don’t worry sir
ENT consultation

Doesn't look like anything to worry. Neck node may be due to caried tooth