Right testicle pain
My right testicle pains when i sit or i where underwear and the pain is quite dull not very high it's not happening all the time but only when i wear something tight or i sit there is no change in scrotum and it's happening for the past 2 days what should I do I'm quite scared
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Nihalani
Sexologist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi... From ur description does not seem anything serious....n to worry one self to death. If this persists for more than a week ,increases dramatically or u notice a swelling,redness or pain on touching ....Pls consult a surgeon.... Hope this helps Rgds
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.