Right side headache
I have rightside headache past 2 years particularly some place only  have headache . sometimes I feel right side ear and neck with shoulder pain also.2017  MRI scan taken my report is normal ,after 4 years again this problem came.when i rotating my head right to left side my right side neck and rightside one particular place in head pain .I  consulted one Nuro specialist he's given tryptomer 10 mg tablet for 1 month but again and again  this problem comeing so please tell me anyone what is the problem and again take scan???or continue tablet ??if possible to anyother problem in head???

Need to do regular exercises exercises like brisk morning walks and meditation. Avoid electronic devices and mobile especially at night before sleeping. Relaxation therapy like deep breathing exercises to continue. Sos painkillers Eat more veggies in diet and fresh fruits. Keep hydrated.
Consult if no improvement
Thanks

You are likely suffering from cervicogenic headache. Which originates in the neck or base of skull and radiate in different parts of head or face . MRI might have to be repeated but first you need symptomatic relief. There are various options available including muscles relaxers /NSaids /nerve pain relief medication. Consult at your convenience.