Right side back pain
I m suffering from pain in the right side of my back.. adjacent to my elbow. This is only hurting me when I sleep on right side. As if some stone is there that's pricking my body. What it can be? How to get rid of this pain

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You shoukd definitely get it checked out by a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  A stone is unlikely. Something related to the musculoskeletal system. Do some stretching exercises. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.