Right Shoulder pain
My right shoulder is very heavy. Right years back I had taken injections for ivf treatment. The spot where they had given injections has become hard and is now also painful. I am not able to write one page. The hand becomes heavy and numb.

Hello there...., Pain relievers. Over-the-counter pain relievers such as acetaminophen may help....Rest. Avoid using your shoulder in ways that cause or worsen pain....Ice. Apply an ice pack to your painful shoulder for 15 to 20 minutes a few times each day... . Depending on the source of pain, drugs like muscle relaxers and even antidepressants might be helpful. Pain also may be treated with a local application of moist heat or ice. Local corticosteroid injections are often helpful for arthritis of the shoulder... Consult Orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....