Right Shoulder

A year ago i regularly go to gym but but i that days i have n normal shoulder pain on right shoulder but slowly slowly it become more painful  n then i went to the dr. But he give me one cream n some tablets  but still i have pain in my right shoulder plz Help me .
views-icons 47 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Right Shoulder

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
18 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated with xray or MRI , if pain persistent it shows significant problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?