Left shoulder problem

When I was in gym, doing some shoulder exercise, I did it in wrong way and at that time I heard a click sound from my left shoulder after that moment it was painful to do any Kind of exercise with left hand. Now it is fine but when I do push-ups I still hear that click sound and the bone above the shoulder is more visible than the right shoulder. Please suggest me what should I do to make it normal again. Thanks

Hi....looks like you have sprained your acromioclavicular joint the joint at the top of your shoulder... avoid activities that involve moving your arm across your body such as a golf swing or weightlifting.... There are several types of treatment for shoulder pain, depending on the cause of your shoulder pain and your symptoms.... Some treatment options, such as heat or ice packs and painkillers, may help to reduce pain and treat minor injuries at home....