Right ovarian cyst
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from right ovarian cyst of size 3.9x2.4 cms . For the last two months I did not have periods. I had last period on 19th of March. Usually I do have irregular menstural cycle. Flow of blood during period is also quite irregular and sometimes its too high and sometimes its too low. I am also under the medication of kidney stone. Please suggest me some medication.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...pcod is very common among women. It is also one of the common cause for irregular menstrual cycles. However you must remember that there are many other causes also for irregular menstrual cycles like drug intake, endometriosis, stress, thyroid disorders, fibromas. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation to rule out even other causes. Kindly carry your prescription for renal disease when you visit the doctor.