Is this a cyst or a benign skin tumor?
The hair follicle has just grown big.Is it a cyst or benign hair follicle tumor?I have this from past 16 years on my scrotum.I don't have any problem nor has it changed size, just as it is.Inside material is hard, not semi-fluid or fluid.No pus discharge,no pain.The colour is of skin colour.I am enclosing two pictures of it herewith.

Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy ! Take care !! Best Regards:)
It is lympoma
kindly consult if needed
Don't worry There are very effective medication available chat online for guidance evaluation and advice treatment
It's a sebaceous cyst.
consult via practo
It's curable sir with Ayurveda treatment Call me now
Don't worry..it's due to excessive fat accumulation over theree ..we will start your treatment and it will be curable so nothing to worry much
Consult online or meet in person.