Right Knee pain

My age is 32 in a teacher. I HAVE pain in my right knee pain Wil b more during periods can't able to climb steps ..

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Knee pains are very common considering certain occoupations.... need to know certain points before understanding your case furthur... 1)what is your height & weight 2)had you ever had any trauma/injury to the knee before 3)the pain comes on movement or is it present even at rest 4)what side of knee pains front/back/side 5)have you done x-ray of both knees 6)your sr calcium level Do get back to me with Answers to the above queries would definately give a clear understanding of the problem...which will take your diagnosis to the right path. Regards & Take care.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mysore

It's chondronalcia it's related to hormonal changes also take vit D 3 supplements and do quadriceps exercises
Dr. P. Saradha (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi since ur profession requires lot of standing this may show changes in your knee due to muscle weakness or tightness. You may need  an xray and assessment of ur knee.. If there are no other issues regarding ligaments or weight or thyroid ,you may require some stretching and strengthening exercises for the thigh,calf and core muscles which is required for ur profession.
Dr. Puneet Yadav (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Mangalore
according to your height and weight (5'3" ft, 56 kg) and demand from your profession you are prone to develop PFPS (patellofemoral pain syndrome) which usually develops in 20-40 yrs of age group. stair climbing as well as standing after pronlong sitting may gives you painful episodes. periods tends to create dehydration which further makes knee joint complex dry. this could be the explanation for increaased pain during menses. consult a physiotherapist for better biomechanical assessment. regards.
Dr. Suchita K Taparia
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello sir...For knee pain many reasons are there.To rule out your condition need a clinical examination..For that once visit physio clinic..For time being apply hot water on rt knee and avoid prolong standing and floor sitting...thanks
Dr. Reuban Daniel C
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
What's your weight .Co relate with your BMI(Google the app).if your weight is on the higher side then you should try reducing it.Physio intervention might help you.Grade your pain 0 to 10 .where 0 is no pain and 10 is the worst .If your pain range is within 5 just start your Quadriceps strengthening.If your pain range