Right knee cant be stragt
I have undergone a Revision ACL teat surgery and meniscus repair on my knee. Its been a month since the operation and I am undergoing physiotherapy and I and able to bend my knee almost completely now but cannot stand completely straight compared to the other knee. Whenever I stand, the right knee is a little front.

Dr. Prashanth Inna
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
In operated knee bones appear prominent due to thinness of muscles for a few months Also your knee may not be getting fully straight. Called fixed flexion deformity. Ask your physio to work on it if this is the problem.