ACL surgery of left knee
I had ACL surgery of left knee before 6 years and my knee is still unstable/popping up. My recently X-ray is normal. But I am not able to do physical activity freely. I also gone through physiotherapy since three months recently but it has not getting the expected strength. Please advice me.

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Pune

Instability even after surgery may be due to a injury to posterolateral corner (PLC injury) which occurs concurrently with ACL. Also the status of the graft needs to be examined. I suggest you get examined from a Sports medicine Orthopedist for further management.